Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are made with Himalayan Eco-Tourism & Agriculture Development situated at 1st Floor Narayan Associates Building, Gullar Ghati Rd, Balawala, Dehra Dun, India 248001. Registered with the Department of Tourism, Government of Uttarakhand.
- On booking a trek with us you must be able to understand the risks and hazards that are involved in adventure trips and you must be physically and mentally prepared for the same.
- Any existing medical problems should be mentioned at the time of enquiry so that we can give the necessary guidance for a suitable trip. All sustained injuries to put in knowledge of the Team Leaders.
- It is important that you are adequately insured for the full duration of your trip and the insurance should cover medical expenses, injury, death, and cost of repatriation, helicopter evacuation.
- All baggage and belongings are entirely at your own risk at all times and we will not take the responsibility of loss, damage or accident to any luggage or property.
In the event of cancellation of Tour / Travel / Trek Services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s, we must be notified about the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive your cancellation advice In writing.
Cancellation 30 Days before departure : 80% of trip cost refund
Cancellation 15 to 30 days before departure : 60% of trip cost refund
Cancellation 07 days before departure No refund
Written cancellation will be accepted on all working days, except Sunday and national holidays, Any cancellation request sent on these days, will be considered on next working day.
Trek Package Includes
- Meals while on trek (Organic traditional food + Egg + Regular Beverage).
- Trek equipment (Dome Tent, Sleeping Bag, Mattress, Kitchen & Dinning Tent, Trekking Pole, Utensils).
- Tent availability 2+1, 3+1
- Trek Guide, Cook & Support staff for entire trek duration.
- First-aid medical kit, portable stretcher, oxygen cylinder, BP Monitor.
- All necessary forest permits and entry fees.
- Transportation up to Bursol Base-Camp.
- Health & Travel Insurance.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Choice of staying at Home-Stay (Depending on Availability).
- Requisition for Individual Tent.
Need To Carry By Trekkers
- Rucksack and rain cover (50/60 ltr).
- Trekking shoe high ankle.
- Trek pants.
- T-shirts (Full sleeves).
- Wind and waterproof Jacket (Light and warm).
- Woollen Gloves.
- Thermal Inners.
- Wollen & cotton socks.
- Small hand towel.
- P-cap & wollen cap.
- Knee-protective cap (If required).
- Head Lamp / Torch.
- UV/ Photo chromatic Eye wear.
- Water Bottle/ Sipper.
- Lunch Box for packed Lunch (Medium).
- Personal Medical Kit (If required).
Points To Be Noted
- You can Personalize your itinerary according to your necessity and comfort. For Personalized services package changes will be customized for the travellers.
- Transport to & fro to the base camp can be arranged by Himalayan Eco Tourism & Agriculture Development on booking.
- Trekkers can choose the first & last day stay of Home stay or Camping as per their requirement. Home-Stay charges are excluded in Trekking package.
- Last day hotel (In emergency situation) can be arranged by Himalayan Eco Tourism & Agriculture Development on full payment paid by clients directly.
- Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.