Terms And Conditions
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Trekking Service bookings should be addressed to M/S Himalayan Eco Tourism and Agriculture Development
Particular terms and conditions about this website (www.trekiking.com)
The term ‘[M/S Himalayan Eco Tourism & Agriculture Development]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [Himalayan Eco Tourism and Agriculture Development Balawala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248008 India]. Our company registration number is [UTTR/CHAMOLI/13-2018/002152 GOPESHWAR (CHAMOLI)]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
COMPANY LIABILITIES & LIMITATIONS:-
Himalayan Eco Tourism & Agriculture Development act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the participants’ safety, comfort & general well – being.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country.
All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.